EXCELLENT FOR HOMES WITH BARE FLOORS / AREA RUGS OR VARIETY OF FLOOR SURFACES
In recent years, canisters have become more popular as non-carpeted floors (i.e. tile, wood, linoleum) have become more popular. Canisters are versatile cleaners that can address a variety of cleaning applications.
Canisters with powered brush rolls offer cleaning performance similar to that of uprights.
- Canisters are excellent at above-floor / tool cleaning.
- Most Canister can be configured with attachments for all cleaning needs.
- With smaller nozzles, canisters can reach far under furniture and all around furniture legs.
- Canisters generally have more suction and greater airflow than uprights.
- Canisters can offer several filtration options from standard filtration to excellent filtration (electrostatic or HEPA type).
- Better quality canisters have rubber non-marking wheels to protect delicate floor surfaces.
- Canisters are available in both bagged and bagless models and offer several filtration options from standard filtration to excellent filtration (electrostatic or HEPA type).