Health Benefits of a Central Vacuum
Stark’s Vacuums in Portland OR – Vancouver WA – Bend OR
Central vacuum systems are convenient–no doubt about it! They can eliminate heavy lifting, awkward maneuvering, ineffective dusting, and bulky vacuum storage. But did you know they also have a range of health benefits?
Central Vacuum Benefits for Allergy Symptoms
- A central vacuum system removes 100% of contacted dust, mites, pollen, animal dander and other allergens. If you have allergies, you know how incredible that number is! Imagine being able to eliminate all of your known triggers from within your house!
- Although most allergy sufferers are told to remove their carpet, it’s not always ideal or practical to do so. With central vacuuming, you may not have to!
- Central vacuum systems are great for both carpeted and hardwood floors. By using the correct attachments, you can make sure every part of your home is allergen-free.
- There are various attachments for upholstery, curtains, hard-to-reach places, and tight corners! You won’t ever have to dust again.
- Central vacuum systems have a much larger collection receptacle than conventional vacuums, so they don’t have to be emptied as often, reducing your exposure to dust. (An average system only needs to be emptied once every three months.)
- Because the power unit is typically installed in a garage or basement, emptying the collection receptacle is unlikely to reintroduce dirt into your main living areas.
Professional Central Vacuum Installation for Allergy Elimination
If you’re concerned about allergens in your house, it’s time to consider central vacuuming. When you come into Stark’s to choose a vacuum, we’ll walk you through any and every feature you want to explore. By determining your household needs and vacuum desires, we can find the perfect model for you. Because we carry a range of accessories, we can upgrade your vacuum far beyond the basic model, outfitting your new appliance with features you may not even know were possible! Let Stark’s take the stress out of vacuuming, and eliminate your allergy symptoms!
Come into Stark’s today, or take a look at our current central vacuum models and attachements below.