PRO’s With included accessories the Marin is excellent for almost all carpet and hard surfaces. Included vacuums heads all swivel for effortless maneuvering. Strong suction & HEPA filtration that adjust automatically makes this a great choice for pets. Engineering & quality are excellent. Completely sealed gasket system ensures no dust escapes.
CON’s While most owners are pleased with this machine some prefer a central vacuum or lighter vacuum for long flights of stairs. We usually recommend owning both.
Repairability High-quality German engineering with an expected lifespan of 15-20 years. Parts are readily available. Repairing on your own won’t void the warranty. Parts are moderately expensive but high quality and last.
Best Use Pile carpeting and hard surfaces, including wood floors, tile & laminate
Pets Highly recommended for pet hair and pet odor with HEPA and active charcoal filtration available
Powered by the Miele Vortex motor and teamed with the SEB 236 Powerbrush, this Miele S8590 Marin vacuum cleaner is a complete 1440 watt Power Team.
- Comfort handle with lever action
- Optimum carpet care: height-adjustable electrobrush with LEDs
- Parquet Twister: provides 180° rotation for agile, gentle care of smooth surfaces
- Electro Premium Floorhead
- Maximum air hygiene with HEPA AirClean filter
- Bumper strip protects furniture and appliance against accidental collisions
- Adjustable working height – stainless steel telescopic tube
- One-touch automatic cord rewind
- Six-stage suction control via /- footswitch
- Three integrated accessories: dusting brush, upholstery tool, and crevice nozzle
- Cleaning Radius: 33 ft
- Weight: 10 lbs